Rose clay is one of our ultimate favourite ingredients! We use it in our signature shampoo for sensitive scalp and we are so happy with the feedback from our customers about this incredible ingredient! The main benefits of using rose clay for your hair is that it promotes the elimination of toxins and impurities, regulates hair and sebum imbalances and stimulates growth. It can also be used to treat dandruff, hair loss, and generally sensitive scalp.
So how about spending some quality time with yourself to indulge in a very simple and incredibly nourishing DIY rose clay hair mask? Here is one of our go to recipes:
- Rose clay (half a cup)
- Add chamomile, rosemary or calendula infusion until a creamy mixture is obtained.
- Leave to set for a few minutes
- Add a splash of ecological apple cider vinegar with the "mother"
- Add a dash of organic extra virgin olive oil or jojoba oil.
- Stir into a creamy paste
- Spread all over moist hair and scalp
- Leave for 10 minutes.
- Rinse carefully with plenty of water.
The high component of minerals, iron and collagen, will provide softness, eliminate dryness caused by toxins, ease itchiness, and leave your hair looking shiny and voluminous!